MiClub app, tips and tricks #3 provide a dedicated app icon for corporate events
Hosting a corporate golf day?
Give your corporate golf clients their own app icon with information specific to their event with password protection accessible only to their participants. Adding client specific content to your app is a great value addition for your corporate golf days or hospitality events. This service could be sold as an add-on feature for your event or bundled up in your hospitality packages to attract more business. Setting a password on specific pages within the app is easy.
How to set a page specific password
- Go to ‘Page setting’ in the panel on the right-hand side of the page you want to change.
2. ‘Password’ is the phrase that you send to the specific group of people allowing them to access the page.
3. ‘Password message’ is the message that will appear when someone tries to access the page. An example would be “ABC Corporate Day Guests Only”.
Click ‘Save’ to finalise changes.
- Create a blank group page type for your corporate day and include sub menus relevant to the event such schedule, teams, and format.
2. Password protect the page as described above and give the nominated password to your corporate day client for distribution. Include instructions on how to download the club app.
3. For a small fee we can even create you a bespoke icon featuring your client’s logo (see example below).